Servicing of a few million customers is an enormous challenge. Constant technological progress opens new communication channels and forces continuous changes in the organization of work of our customer service representatives. When serving customers and making efforts to ensure their satisfaction, there is no end to improvements – we know that good can be better and better can be best
Customer service in Polsat Plus Group – key facts and figures:
- a few million customers;
- constantly improved customer service process,
- priorities – handling every issue during the first contact,
- customer service call center– uninterrupted round-the-clock phone service on all days of week, involved and trained team of over 2600 customer service representatives,
- an advanced customer relationship management system which integrates all communication channels – both electronic as well as by phone or post,
- GDPR team for fast and efficient processing of requests, internet customer service system – self-service by customers,
- e-invoice – taking care of natural environment. In 2020, as many as 97.4%, e-invoices were issued by PLK, and a 92.6% e-invoices were issued by Cyfrowy Polsat,
- constant modernization of tools supporting customer service,
- latest solutions available on the market,
- Polkomtel’s mobile application dedicated to customer account management.
Since 2000, Polkomtel has had a consistently improved quality management system in place and since 2012 also an environmental management system. To confirm the above, Polkomtel obtained international certification ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Cyfrowy Polsat and Plus go out to meet the needs of their customers while facilitating contact with Consultants in Points of Sale.